№1. Introduction to the blog

Hello dear reader I'm Alina and this is my blog for learning English 

Who am I? 

I'm a 4th year student of BSU. 

Where am I from?

I'm from Belarus. My hometown is Soligorsk, but currently I live and study in Minsk. 

Soligorsk

Minsk

What are my hobbies? 

I don't have much of them but there is one thing I'm crazy about. And that is cross stitching.



How do I study English?

Apart from studying at the university for a linguist and a teacher of two foreign languages, I like study English in general. My resources are TV shows and movies in the origin language, video blogs on YouTube, blogs on Instagram. 


What am I doing here?

Here I want to share with you my methodics and technics of studying foreign languages just as an ordinary person.


Комментарии

  1. You have such a great hobby! I admire how cross-stitching looks, but I can't stand doing it. You must be very patient!

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Thank you Daria, I'm pleased to hear such a thing. Yes, you are right, cross-stitching takes a lot of patience, but it gives you a sense of peace as well. It's like a therapy.
      Thank you for leaving the comment.

      Удалить

Отправить комментарий